Monday, October 29, 2012

Yawning Ostrich print

  1. I think that my art work ended up being pretty good. It is balanced because of the ammount of darks and lights in the print
  2. I added texture to it by cutting out feather lines and added contrast by putting the blue head right infront of the black sky. It is important because it gives the picture life and value.
  3. I used negative space to show my picture by putting the head in front of the back.
  4. I think that my print turned out pretty good. It could have been a little bit neater but I did add alot of detail.  
  5. Yes. I acheived depth by putting the ostrich up front and big and that made the tree and stuff look smaller.
6. I had a good time doing this. The obsacles were things like the difficult cuts. The advantages were getting to use tools and gets hands on expirience.

No comments:

Post a Comment